We apologize for not keeping this page up to date over the past year… 2019 was a full on year for our educators as they worked with schools, the wider community and other organizations to spread the aroha for our korora! Here are some of the highlights of 2019 for Finding Little Blue as we continued our work to protect our Taranaki little blue penguins.
- INTERNATIONAL PENGUIN CONFERENCE 2019
- PORT TARANAKI PENGUIN SIGNS INSTALLED
- COROMANDEL WHISTLER QUARTERLY NEWSPAPER ARTICLES
- LOCAL SCHOOLS CREATE PENGUIN AWARENESS SIGNAGE FOR BEACHES
- SCHOOL GUEST PRESENTATIONS
We would like to thank everyone in and out of Taranaki who has helped us raise awareness and protection for our local little blues in 2019. We feel that since the inception of Finding Little Blue, communities in the Taranaki region have become more aware of the importance of protecting our indicator species such as korora and we are excited to see what 2020 brings!